See me @ Stellamajigs.com!

Can't get enough Stellamajigs? Come visit me on my website. From projects to products, a world of up-cycled information can be found there! Join me at http://www.stellamajigs.com

Monday, December 27, 2010

looking forward


The snow here in South Carolina covered up everything. It kinda gave me the blues. I lived in Iowa for a long while, and while I miss it in the summer, I could care less to see another winter there. I've begun to think about the spring, gardening and junk. {well, I'm always thinking about junk!}

Anyway, here are a few things I've seen that might make it into my garden.


This next photo comes from Donna over at Funky Junk Interiors You must check out her blog!


Love this!


And this...


I think I could make that!!!

Um, this is true Recycled Garden style

This makes me swoon! B.E.A.U.tiful, simply amazing


These last three photos came from Indie Fixx on we heart it .
Yes, I believe I am once again inspired despite the wretched snow fall. Okay, I admit it does look pretty, but it's more of a pain than it's worth. Native southerners don't do well when driving in these types of conditions. 
'Nuff about that, I'm dreaming of coastal breezes, junk filled porches and gardens, tall glasses of iced tea, and the smell of magnolias.   


No comments:

Post a Comment